Five tidbits that you should be aware of, as we start the five month journey to the Presidential Election of 2008:
- B H Obama has served a portion of one term in the US Senate, of which he has spent 2 years campaigning for the presidential nomination. Analysis: Inexperienced.
- B H Obama's wife, Michelle, became proud of her country - for the first time in her life - after her husband won some primaries in 2008. Analysis: Unpatriotic.
- B H Obama's "former" pastor and spiritual guide has been labelled as anti-American and prejudiced for many years. B H Obama "resigned" from his church a couple of weeks ago, after another religious leader, speaking at his "former" church, let loose another rant against whites and females. Analysis: Dangerous, and yet spineless.
- B H Obama has avoided all factual-based discussions and debates. In fact, B H Obama has not participated in a debate since he was asked tough questions - for the first time - by ABC during the Pennsylvania debate in April. Which he lost. Analysis: Overly sensitive, and is weak on solution details.
- B H Obama takes umbrage with the press for asking any tough questions about his positions or past. For evidence, see the March 3, 2008 press conference. (My favorite quote: "Come on guys; I answered like eight questions. We're running late." God Bless America if he wins the election and has to answer, say, nine questions about policies. He may launch missiles at the press corps.) Analysis: Overly sensitive, arrogant, and will walk if the going gets tough. Although his press conferences will provide a level of comedy we haven't seen in a long time.
Meet the nominee from the Superdelegate Party, B H Obama.
-- Submitted by R Wellesley